David A. Nice Builders, Inc. is searching for an experienced Retail Project Manager to join our production team. David Nice Builders has been in business since 1975 and our retail division continues to grow. We are a nationally recognized general contractor of high-end retail stores for brands such as Nike, Madewell, H&M, Estee Lauder and Tory Burch, along with interactive experience build-outs.
We prefer candidates that are willing to work from/relocate to our main office in Williamsburg, VA. However, we will consider resumes for remote project management employees. We have a wide variety of clientele and build retail stores nationwide! Please take a moment to review our Retail Portfolio.
Responsibilities To Include:
- Manage all aspects of retail construction projects from pre-construction to project close-out and post-job review
- Strong Client relations and communication
- Financial Accountability
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Change and Risk management
- Maximize team effectiveness to ensure schedule and budget are maintained and/or exceeded
- Oversee and manage expediting schedules, quality control and value engineering
- Set and maintain high standards of ethics, integrity, company values and quality
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Construction practices to include thorough knowledge of plan reading
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent MS word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook skills required. Procore, MS Projects
- Construction Management Software experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at one time
- A highly driven, self-motivated individual
- Occasional travel as required to job sites
PLEASE SUBMIT A PROJECT LISTING OF RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS ALONG WITH REFERENCES WHEN APPLYING.
David A. Nice Builders offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, life, disability insurance, and 401K.
David A. Nice Builders, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State or local laws.
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com