Mission Statement – David Nice Builders delivers construction art at its finest through integrity, lasting relationships, and passionate people.
Position Description – Responsible for day to day production requirements with respect to metal department responsibilities as directed by the manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working and professional dialogue with department manager, to understand the expectations of the firm with regards to the use, fabrication, and finishing of all tools, raw materials, project fabrications, means and methods.
- Plan and execute all expected cutting, milling, machining, welding, polishing or other mandated work flow in order to ensure proper and timely schedules within other departments within the company.
- Knowledge of many different metals, rod types, tools and equipment, and the effects each item will contribute to finished product as a whole.
- Clean work area.
- Review schedules to ensure your items of fabrication meet or exceed the expectations of the department manager.
- Solve problems, accept guidance and handle exceptions.
- Insure quality control on all items with work parameters.
- Work with other employees at all levels and within all departments to resolve daily problems.
- Maintains a safe working environment, making sure everyone around the area will not get in a situation to be injured and be part of the company safety culture by adhering to OSHA and company safety requirements and encouraging enforcement with all staff.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to read and understand complex directions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all organizational lines.
- Recognize material defects.
- Ability to set objectives and manage company mandated scedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work long hours and flexible schedule.
MUST HAVE THE DESIRE TO UNDERSTAND, ADAPT AND PROMOTE DNB’S CULTURE AND ETHOS AND BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE COMPANY AT ALL TIMES.
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com