Nicewood Enterprises, Inc. has an immediate opening for Millwork/Fixture Project Manager . Projects will be managed from our office in Toano, VA. We are looking for a local candidate or one that is able to quickly relocate to the Toano, VA area. We request that you thoroughly investigate the area and that you are fully prepared to immediately move to the area before applying for this position. TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MILLWORK AND FIXTURE COMPOSITION. PLEASE PROVIDE REFERENCES TO PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED WORK. WE ARE ALSO REQUESTING REFERENCES WITH YOUR APPLICATION. THESE REFERENCES SHOULD INCLUDE FORMER EMPLOYERS, CLIENTS AND SUPERINTENDENTS THAT WORKED WITH YOU.
Nicewood Enterprises, Inc. is the sister company of David A. Nice Builders, Inc.. Nicewood is a nationally known manufacturer of custom retail fixtures and furniture. Some of our national clients include Nautica, Le Creuset, Madewell, The Smithsonian, etc. Check out our Portfolio to see some of Nicewood’s work!
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage all aspects of projects from pre-construction, drawing development, delivery/installation to project close-out
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Assist with and create job cost estimates
- Buyout and hiring of subcontractors to include the defining of each trade scope for specific projects
- Manage project teams including CAD Designers, Technicians and Subcontractors
- Manage utilization of labor, material and other resources across the project and the project budget completely
- Maximize team effectiveness to ensure schedule and budget are maintained and/or exceeded
- Oversee and manage expediting schedules, quality control and value engineering
- Set and maintain high standards of ethics, integrity, company values and quality
- Ability to recognize and solve problems by taking immediate action
NICEWOOD PROJECT MANAGER candidates should possess:
- Extensive knowledge of MILLWORK practices to include thorough knowledge of plan reading
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills required. Procore, MS Projects preferred
- Construction Management Software experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at one time
- A highly driven, motivated individual
Nicewood Enterprises, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, life, disability insurance, and 401K. A drug test is required.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume, current retail project list and references.
Nicewood Enterprises, Inc & David A. Nice Builders, Inc. are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State or local laws.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Apply for job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org